Formulate Z, Z7, Z8, Others
Formulate Z, Z7, Z8, Others
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install and configure an iptv subscription on Formula Z boxes using the MyTvOnline or MyTvOnline2 application that supports Stalker Portal technology.
If you don't have a subscription for your Formula Z box yet, order it here :
Formuler branded boxes are considered the best IPTV boxes. Indeed, these boxes run on Android and therefore allow you to install all the applications available on the Google Play store, including your VPN ;). But above all, these set-top boxes are perfectly optimized and specialized in the use of IPTV subscriptions. Like Infomir’s MAG boxes, installation is hyper-simple for the user. Everything is done through the My TV Online application.
This application is designed and developed by the brand Formuler. It allows you to take advantage of the iptv subscription on the brand’s TV boxes. Of course, it is possible to install these IPTV subscriptions with the Android application, as on other Android TV boxes. But My TV Online brings features that are usually absent or inconvenient compared to the usual applications. With My TV Online, you will be able to for example :
* Enjoy Timeshift (pause) on all channels.
* Access the program schedule without leaving your TV channel.
* Record live or delayed your programs.
* Create a list of favorite channels.
* Schedule reminders of programs to watch.
All of these features are seamlessly integrated and seamlessly integrated with third-party Android applications. In addition, My TV Online allows you to get the most out of the technical features of the Formuler branded boxes. As a result, the image is beautiful. If you have a quality IPTV stream and a good TV, you will easily see the difference between the application of the « lambda » provider and My TV Online!
Concerning the version 2 of the application, My TV Online 2, this one brings mostly technical improvements. It is available on the Formuler Z8 IPTV box and the next Formuler IPTV boxes. This tutorial for the installation of the IPTV subscription is therefore valid for all versions of My TV Online.
IInstalling the iptv subscription on MyTVOnline :
This MAC address should be communicated to your supplier. It is through this address that your device « will be authorized » to access the Provider’s IPTV servers. To get this MAC address:
* Start the My TV Online apk application.
* Go to the Edit Portal option
* You should see your MAC address which starts with 00:1A:79:XX:XX
* After your provider has validated your MAC address, it must give you the URL address of its IPTV server.
You are normally in the MyTvOnline application.
- Go to Edit Portal
- Click on the Edit button
- Enter a service name (the name doesn’t matter much)
- Enter the URL address (the portal that your provider has provided you) (Ex: http://nomdufournisseur.com:8080/c)
- Click on OK
- Everything is ready for your entertainment!
- If it doesn’t work: either you made a mistake in entering the portal address or your provider hasn’t yet authorized your MAC address.